Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014 AND COUNTING BLESSINGS!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MINXES OF ROMANCE FOLLOWERS!!!


First off - looking back on a wonderful 2013, Minxes are amazed by how quickly the year zipped past. But we're also equally amazed by the incredible things that happened in our writing journeys. Here are a few testimonials!

I'm really happy that in 2013 I became a published author. There's nothing nicer than receiving a message from a reader who's enjoyed one of my books, or a writer with similar health problems who's been inspired by my path to publication. Plus I now have even more lovely writer and reader friends as well as my minxy sisters :-) - Lorraine Minx

I'm thankful for my health, and for the health of my family. I'm thankful for the people who read my books, not only do they fill me with joy, but they help pay the bills too! I'm grateful for the minxes, and for all my friends - writers and not, who enrich my life. Happy 2014, everyone! - Sally Minx 

I'm thankful for my family's health and wellbeing, for the always generous minxy sisterhood and for having the chance to do something that I very much love - write! - Sri Minx

I'm thankful for the health and happiness of my family and loved ones, and for having my dream job! I feel very lucky to have my gorgeous minty sisters, and I'm looking forward to an exciting year ahead at minxy manor. - Jo/Kitty Minx

For my own personal testimonial - It's been an incredibly frenzied year of juggling a full-time job with my writing, and unexpected opportunities which have challenged and humbled me! Of course, I couldn't have done any of this without my family's support and the incredible support of my writer friends, especially the Minxes. The last three months of this year have been especially amazing, and helped me realise I'm doing the one thing I absolutely LOVE doing, which is writing stories that I make my laugh and cry!


I think the general sentiment here is that Minxes are thankful for the great sisterhood that keeps us going, for our love of writing and for never giving up our dreams.

2014 is set to become even more amazing than 2013 was!!!

Thank you for taking this journey with us! And watch out for some fabulous news VERY SOON from us!


THE VERY BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF THE MINXES OF ROMANCE!

XXX



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year to all the Minxes! You guys rock! Caroline x

Sally Clements said...

You rock too, Caroline! :)