Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Inspiration!!

This post should have gone up several hours ago...Bad me... I missed it again...and I really have a good excuse this time though...I do...


I pressed send on my revisions for bk2 last night. To say these were hard would be overdoing it..because they were extensive but I think it was my effort that was lagging this time..because I had much bigger set of revisions on the book I sold...

This was one was hard because I have several other things going on in my life right now...Our house is on sale, which means everything has to be in place, including toys, dishes, clothes etc everything needs to be put away and neatly before we go to bed every night.

Having been a "I will get to it when I can, I have much more important things to take care of right now" kinda girl all my life, this is quite hard. But the hubster and I are getting better at having a system, so Yay!!

So this is our major goal this year- to sell our house, move into a new city and settle down into a new house where we can all be pigs again...Oink, oink!!

And just because it's blueghh...Monday and because I have been burning my retinas of late (before the revs came through) watching this guy play Lord Shiva in a show...I will give you a taste of him....








 And one as Lord Shiva, the god of destruction..





3 comments:

Jennifer Faye said...

Sri, yay on bk #2 revisions being done!!! Awesome. I can't wait to read your books. *rubs hands anxiously together*

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to keep your house so clean, especially with little ones under foot. But yay on getting a system that works. Hope you sell soon and get moved into your new home. :-)

Romy Sommer said...

Good luck with the house / city move, Sri, and thanks for the delicious inspiration.

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

OMG, he is beautiful ... have just had a maniac stalk and found out his name: Mohit Raina.

May thanks, Sri, he's a keeper! :0)