Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Writing Snacks

One of the questions in my Minxy interview was to do with writing snacks. I named a few, but really, I have many, many favourites...

Here are my current top ten:

1. Violet Creams
2. Thornton's Fruit Creams
3. Orange Matchmakers
4. Chocolate Raisins (these are great - eat enough and they can count towards your five-a-day)
5. Milky Bar White Chocolate Buttons
6. Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons
7. Thornton's Vanilla Truffles
8. M&S Ginger Chocolate Biscuits
9. Fry's Chocolate Cream
10.Sour Cream and Chive Pringles

Fry's Chocolate Cream would have been at the top, but you need two hands to handle the wrapper and break bits off - one-handed snacks are much more conducive to fast typing.

Do you agree with my choices? What's your own favourite keyboard snack?

8 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

That looks very healthy to me - I can see some of your five a day in there :-) I didn't know they still made Fry's Chocolate Cream - and now I fancy one like mad!

I'm partial to Twix, Kit-kat, Crunchie, Picnic, After Eights ... actually I feel a raid on the kids' sweetie tin coming on - must go ;-) xx

Lacey Devlin said...

OMG I want to try them all!!

Maria said...

Ha! Fry's Chocolate Cream brings back memories. If I get into snacking on chocolate I forget to write.

Kat said...

I am a committed fry's cream fan, so I hear you!

Also big on maltesers, minstrel and revels, anything I can absently shovel in, really!

Romy Sommer said...

I'll go with Jodie's Maltesers - my absolute most favourite snack.

I'm a confessed chocaholic, but right now thsoe sour cream & chives Pringles are sounding very, very tempting!

Rena George said...

I’d love … L-O-V-E … to say that I didn’t have a sweet tooth, but then the size of my backside would be a dead giveaway.

So I’ll come clean and admit being partial to, well, just about everything everyone’s already said … plus…

Jameson’s Raspberry Ruffles, Cadbury’s Fudge bars, Fry’s Turkish Delight, After Eights.

Did I mention Fry’s Chocolate Cream?

Teresa – where HAVE you been?

Oh, and just about everything that comes off the conveyor belt at the fabulous Green & Black’s organic chocolates’ factory.

Isn’t it strange how just thinking about all that chocolate makes you fat? x

Joanna said...

I do love Fry's Choclate Cream, and also their Peppermint Cream. But I did lose my sweet tooth some years ago. It just disappeared. It comes back occasionally and then I love Bounty and Walnut Whip.
My favourite snack when writing is a bowl of Special K mixed with Grape Nuts. No milk or sugar. And I love very dark chocolate, especially the one with a touch of salt.

Caroline said...

Giant chocolate buttons (Cadbury's of course) are my ultimate. And when it comes to Easter I'm more than happy with a Cadbury's Button Easter Egg. 99p - I'm easy to please! Caroline x