Friday, August 24, 2012

Some things to make you smile :)

I was going to do today's post on the homes of famous authors and how they can reflect their writing. However, it's already been done here and how was I going to top that?
 
Don't you just love Stephen King's bat fence?
 
Since someone stole my house idea I thought I'd add some of my favorite YouTube videos. I'm having a bit of a tough time health-wise at the moment and these ones always make me smile. I hope they can do the same for you!
 
 
You may know this one, but it never gets old:
 
 
 
  
And this is my favorite piece of music to write to at the moment. I think it would make a great film score:
 

 
  
My favorite Nora Roberts interview (the one with the nuns):
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy writing!
 

1 comment:

Sally Clements said...

love that panda especially, Lacey :)