Friday, August 27, 2010

Help! I need a doctor!

Well the Minxes have been busy, this month. And we're glad to announce that both Minx Jo C, and Minx Suzanne have responded to the call from Mills & Boon Medical Romances, to send in Medical Romance chapters, and both have been asked to send more!

So in honour of this week's medical theme, we're pleased to post the requisite pictures of lovely doctors.


Minx medical advice?

Take two, with a glass of water, and have a lie down.

Next Friday, we have Medical Romance expert Kate Hardy guest blogging, so do pop in and say hello!

11 comments:

Maya Blake said...

Hmmm, now which two will do the the trick? My symptoms are especially strong today - ok - ini-mini-miney-moe...I'll let you know if it's worked, umm, later...

Lorraine said...

Only two? Can I repeat if two don't do the trick? Is it possible to overdose and if so do I get taken to ER ?
;-)

Abbi said...

Hey, I didn't know Suzanne got a request as well. How cool!

Congrats to Joanne and Suzanne.

But, ladies, or Minxes, I can't believe you didn't include cute Noah Wylie (John Carter, ER) among those pics . . .

Abbi :-)

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Wow!

Brilliant news on the writing front for Joanne and Suzanne, well done and really give 'em your best.

And 'take two' yummy doctors? At the same time? M&B Medicals must have sneaked up the spice! Must check some of the new stuff out soon!

Have a great weekend, Minxes.
Lots of love,

Rach.
XX

Judy Jarvie said...

Yey Suzanne and Jo. That's fabbydoo! Can you write me a prescription on how to do it as brilliantly? j

Jackie Ashenden said...

Congrats you guys! That's coooool!!!

Tara Pammi said...

I'm going to definitely need more than two to get out of the postpartum dump :-)

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats to Jo and Suzanne! That's fabulous news!

Sally Clements said...

I think for exceptional circumstances you could take another 2 (although wait 4 hours)

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

I won't be greedy - I'll be happy with just that nice Dr Luka, please.

Great post, Sally.

Thank you Abbi, Rachel, Judy, Jackie and Lacey.

XX

Kat said...

oooh, I WILL be greedy! I'll take mcdreamy & Dr.Tennant please. I actually have a headache, and I reckon these two could remedy it very nicely. ;o)

Fabulous going Jo & Suz, can't wait to read!

x